When you can’t be massaged by someone else, the Body Back Buddy is a great tool. You can use it to reach your back and relax tight muscles for great stress relief.
Massage is great for stress relief. But sometimes it is difficult to get a massage. When your muscles feel so tight that you can hardly move your head, and your head is pounding with a stress headache, the Back Buddy can provide stress relief. You can apply pressure to the tender spots in your muscles and relieve the tension.
What is a Back Buddy?
- The Body Back Buddy is made for direct pressure on points that are tender and sore. It is not easy to rub or stroke with it. You apply pressure and then move to the next spot. When pressure is applied to these sore spots, the muscle releases and there is relief from the pain.
- The Back Buddy is made of very hard plastic. It is not “comforting”, and can even be painful if you use too much pressure. This makes it excellent for applying pressure to sore spots until they release. It is not good for a massage that is soothing and soft. You could solve problem by putting some padding on the knobs, but it is made for pressure.
- There are many different knobs which can give you a great deal of uses. Use your imagination and you can figure out lots of ways to massage your body.
- You can use the “S” shape in many angles. The “S” gives great leverage and you can easily reach difficult places with little strain on your hands, wrists or arms.
- The BBB comes in 3 sizes for small, medium and large people.
How to Use the Body Back Buddy
The use of the BBB is limited only by your imagination. In general, you are looking for sore, tight spots and applying gentle but firm pressure for 10-30 seconds until the muscle relaxes.
If your neck is screaming in pain, a massage is a nice solution. But if you can’t get a massage, try this nifty massager.
The Body Back Buddy (affiliate link) is great for giving pressure to your back and neck muscles. It is not a soothing treatment. Think of it as therapeutic pain relief.