If you want an online yoga workout, then My Yoga on Gaiam TV (affiliate link) is your yoga paradise. With hundreds of videos available on demand, with unlimited downloads, it’s the Mecca of online yoga classes.
The beauty of My Yoga is its variety. To reduce stress, you may need a restorative yoga workout one day, and an energizing one the next. Maybe you need instructions on stretching at work. Maybe you need prenatal yoga. One day you want a 60 minute workout, and the next day you only have 10 minutes.
My Yoga has hundreds of workouts, from dozens of teachers. There are many yoga styles, and many different themes in the yoga practices: short practices, long practices, beginner, advanced, pilates, meditation–My Yoga has so many choices that you’re bound to find something that suits you. It is truly a library of online yoga workouts.
If you want a truly flexible program, one that can accommodate your every mood, every interest, every physical concern, My Yoga is your online yoga program.
My Yoga on Gaiam TV Features:
- Many different yoga styles including Hatha, Power, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini Yoga, and others.
- Practices on many themes including prenatal yoga, standing poses, sleep and relaxation, core, weight loss, and more.
- Extra practices including Pilates, Dance, T’ai Chi, and meditation.
- Yoga at Work classes so you can stay healthy at work too.
- Clearly marked levels so you know if its for you.
- Searchable by category, length, level and teacher.
- Over 100 different teachers.
- Videos are 5-90 minutes long.
- Yoga guides to help get you started.